Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Beautiful Grace

“BEAUTIFUL GRACE”

       Not be a bad thing or what where will hat on me. But the thing in why in classmate want none have approached me and even greeted me with a smile. May be because I differ greatly in their eyes and had time or even often make them feel jealous of me. This is me minus the thick glass, large birthmark, have teeth and bugis on both my front teeth. But I don’t care because there are still those who loved me, and I believe it. Proof of good still gave me a family that really loves me, and my class rank doesn’t get really bad, about there exalted. So the teacher are still willing to teach me until he was still in the real include quiz. And it was not in van, until I get. A lot of medals that until now could raise the degree of school.
       This morning I forget to install the alarm clock, so the address I should be extra fast make preparations to go to school. And unfortunately again. Mr. amir, my personal driver again sick. Wow… I’ll really surprises me dead eyes widenet. I ran as fast as possible down the road. Fortunately the location of my school did not spend much, so there is still a few more minutes for my feet to enter the school corridors in a timely manner.
“ AW… ouch… my arm !!!” some one meaned.
“you okay?” I say to a girl the same age as my age, and severely injured his arm looks to fresh blood flow.
“let me help you ? where will you go ?” I asked her and helped her walking.
“ I want a going to SHS in the cross of the street.”
“okay… let me help you.”
        The school gate nearly closed a luckily because of security’s kindness who understood. Our condition, we were allowed to enter the school. Unluckily I must face picket teacher that I never imagine his face is exactly in front of me. And this is the first time. Finally, after I told him my condition, I free. But that girl entered UKS room with him.
        The rest has over. I went to my class. Put the book that I borrowed from library on the table in the door, I saw a girl that I think I know her. She came in and followed by the head master.” Children, keep silent, please!!.” All students in the class were silent and saw that girl. I head slow whispers.
“okay, there’s a new student here. Please, introduce your self !!”, he said to the sweet girl.
“my name is Amanda raurel. You can call me manda.”
“well, I hope you can know manda well. Ok, manda, you can sit wherever you want !”Manda walked to me. She was smiling. Her smile gave my eyes a beautiful sight.
“ may I sit here?” I was just smiling.
“hi, thank you for us help..” she whispered when studying in the class I see her arm, the proof that she’s really that girl.
“oh yes, of course.” I said
        The bell rung, the sign that the class has over. The students was so happy. Manda and I cleaned our table and I put our things in our bags. She invited me to go home together. And I accepted it. Along the street, manda told me much about her who never get lot of love. She lived alone in her house’s preciousness. Morever, he didn’t have mother and his father often went out of the city because of business he realese.
        Near a month. We knew each other. Manda is openminded and cheerful person. She never had her problems. She always tell me the problem. When she was sad. This day, after went home from school, manda wanted to drop in my house, I was so happy when hearing that, because along my age, she was the only one who had a will to come to my house.
“oh yeah, we can study together. I will help you to study to increase your archievement in the semester test next year.” I said.
“okay, that’s a good idea.” She sad happily.
        The weather this day was so hot. The sunlight seemed like on our head. Meanwhile there was just some kilometer to my house. But my throat was so dry. I wanted to drink.
“lets look for drink first !!” I asked her.
“but…., come on !!” her arm. We entered a supermarket that is in the cross of street. I take a soft drink and paid it. I saw that manda just stood in the door and saw things around her.
“hey, you don’t buy something?” I asked her
“emm…. No !! I’am judgment “ she answered
“are you sure ?” I asked her I more time and she just nodded.
        I saw two small children appear dressed in rags while tapping on my fence, while his hand holding a large book. Me and Manda approach them. "After what these sisters yes?" I said softly. Both turned in unison, instantly Manda running and holding her handphone.
"We would like to request donations from homeowners seikhlasnya this ...." And they said politely. "Owner's brother, this is a bit of money.", "Will sign the sister of this book? They asked. "May sister .." replied the brother with the tender and sign the book. "Thanks kak .... Excuse me ... "before they left, I asked where it came from them, then they answer from the orphanage," loving mother "." brother ... excuse me, Assalamu'alaikum .... "They said as he stepped.
"Wa'alaikumussalam ..." I said after they came out of my house. Manda ran toward me with haste "sory I have an affair for a while, entrusted my bag for a while yes ... please ..!!" he said as he left. I was stunned to hear her say .. "do not usually like men possessed him like that .." my opinion.
        This evening the moon looks bright hanging from the ceiling, I tried to lay my body on a soft bed. For a moment I took the glass on my desk and I watched carefully in terms of my face. "Why do not my face like perfect face Manda ... .. I wish I was not born with this birthmark, maybe now I also have pretty like Manda ... " my sound of wheezing. suddenly occurred to me there are thoughts that make me drifting" visual beauty is not the original form of privilege, it is actually emission faith really beauty myself ... and I should be grateful. "... all of a sudden my hand reached into the bag Manda, I see there is a letter bill, whose address was on this mother's love orphanage. "I shocked,, why Manda must accept this bill, where large numbers again, around Rp. 830,000.00 - "but it turned out I got a piece of picture of him and some orphanage kids love this mother. and shocked again, I found two little girl's face was funny. "What lest ...! He's been ...? "
2 days, 4 days, 1 week, has passed ... .. I could not find the figure of Manda nose all along, "where this child ..?" my worried. It's almost part of his friends and even teachers are close to my Manda ask how he was doing, but to no avail ... .. dad is only one answer to the puzzle where Manda now, MOTHER LOVE orphanage.
       In line at the end of the lesson was over, I asked for mr amir Inova soon launch this car to the orphanage Mother Love. When our car stopped right in front of a large yard, full of lush plants are adorned by blooming flowers like a rainbow scratch. Right then I saw a black sedan passed beside my car, I noticed a little behind the glass window of the car, some big man crush hordes of svelte mom's body. I went out and approached the orphanage home.
"Greetings ..." I say.
        A beautiful girl with her head wrapped in a white veil, came up, a little scratch a cheery smile greeted me warmly. "Manda ..." I cried hysterically. I immediately hugged him, a drop of dew down my cheeks. "I'm not sorry Manda ..." he says. "What do you mean ..? last, what are you ..?". "I'm her twin sister, Manda has gone since a week ago, because he had an accident while trying to help one of the members of this orphanage, he explained.
        I closed my face ... tears uproar, never imagined her as beautiful and as good as he goes with age that is still too young, after all, why am I not notified even the whole school does no one know. And why should our friendship as short as this?, I thought she would be my best friend until the end. Pretty girl named Nanda. He led me into the room size 4x5 m. Manda fragrant white jasmine fragrant blows gently say hello. Standing tall framed photo of a smiling face Manda sweet. We both leaned over the bed. I started out a piece of picture that I slipped on my school bag.
        "This, what should I have it?" Please! actually I'm proud of you have it. And I do not think it's you people, people who said Manda will help us in the crush of this problem. "Is it because this letter ..?" I came back out a bill envelope. "I will bear the cost of this debt, I want to Manda rest quietly there ..." I explained.
"Thank you ..., but not that ... our debts have paid and it's all thanks to hard efforts Manda."
"Then what ..?"
"Maybe it's time you know, that before Manda get into high school where you school there, he had planned to arrange it, he was amazed to you even though you're not as perfect as your face, but your heart is rich in goodness. Manda to be your friend because he wanted to unite you with your class and friends to give you the spirit to remain grateful for your fortune. But behind it all she asked for one hope, Manda want your mama to make the decision to pull out all the orphanage has become a mall, because this place is too valuable for her as well for us. And it's all over you the only way of God. And Hopefully I will help ... "
        That night moonlight made quietly in the silence of the night. I walked over to the study mom. And explain everything that is in my opinion. Mom looked at me touched upon what I experienced, she stroked my long hair with the love of a mother, saying: "mom foam to grant the request provided you follow mama medical treatment in Singapore, in addition we will open a new business, also to operate your birthmark it." I paused wearily. "You also will have many friends there." Mom cooed. I agree for the sake of happiness of the orphanage children and my promise to Manda for the sake of serenity in nature there.
        Dawn has been greeted, waving leaves smooth, gentle wind blows. Small birds sang ria perched on tree branches. Me and my mom had to pack. Mr. amir help us raise the goods into the trunk. Aunt ina repeatedly stroked my hair gently, with a damp face. mom himself had told me so quickly climbed into the car, while calling someone across there. "'re Ready darling ...?" said my mom. I smiled a little. Steps stop before I slipped my feet into the car. Nanda I saw with my friends my favorite classes are also a few teachers came with smiles, they hug. "Forgive us the championship, because we have hurt you ..." said one of them. After our old jokes, mom whispered as he approached, that hour of departure aircraft less a few minutes. "Nanda, I have kept my promise, I must go now." "Why ...?", "My mother ill and needs medical treatment there and as well as my support, so I said yes." "Well I hope you are all right there, oh yes it is a little keepsake and as our gratitude," Nanda one more hugged me, "oh yes, the champion here are some gifts from us, may be useful for you." Said my friends. "Thank you all, and thanks to Manda who has made me a person who means the world is", I said.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment