Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

When You Keep Silent

WHEN YOU KEEP SILENT

       Ayz, was the name of a girl. She was the fussy girl. She had many friends, but she thought that there was not friendship for her.
On Monday, the holyday in her school, she walked to the city hall.
“Hello Yz…” her friend greeted.
“Hello…” Ayz answered.
“Where will you go?”
“I will go to the city hall. And you?”
“I will go to my uncle.”
“Ow… Have fun… with your uncle!”
“Yeach”
       Ayz always gave greeting to all of her friends. She was so kind. But, why there wasn’t friendship for her?
       In the city hall, Ayz sat and opened the book. She read the book one word by one word. Wind gave the greeting to her. She took the long oxide, with the smile from her small lips.
“Hellow…” Two girls said to her.
“Hy…” she answered it.
“May we sit here?”
“Oh… please!”
“Thanks. What is your name?”
“Em… My name is Ayz”
“Ayz? How do you do? My name is Ola.”
“How do you do. And you? What is your name?”
“My name is Ryza”
“Ow… What will you do here?”
“We will do home work.”
“May I see it?”
“Please…”
“English? I love it.”
“Can you help us to do it?”
“Of course.”
        From the introduction in that day, they knew about everything from each other.
        Day after day, they were more intimate. Although they stayed in different city, sometimes, Ryza and Ola came to Ayz’s house. And sometimes, Ayz came to Ola’s house or Ryza’s house. They told the story about their activities in those days to each other. If there was a problem, they finished the problem together. Being sad together because of the problem and being angry together because they didn’t know, what would they do. But, they could change it to happiness and smile if they stayed together.
        Monday was the good day for them. Ayz and Ryza talked in the telephone.
“Ryz, it is a good day!”
“Yeach! The sun smiles to us!”
“Can you get out from your house this day?”
“You invite me to go to the city hall?”
“Yeach”
“Ok, I will go there with Ola.”
“Thanks Ryz.”
“You’re welcome.”
        When Ola and Ryza came to the city hall, they saw Ayz. She sat under the tree. Ryza and Ola walked to her. They sat together and they laughed together.
“Hellow…” One voice came from their back. They saw together, who had given the greeting for them.
“Hey…” Ola answered.
“May I stay together with you all?”
“Please!”
They kidded together. And they laughed together.
Achy, the name of that girl.
        Day after day, Ola and Ryza became far from their friend, Ayz. Ola and Ryza being so close to Achy. They laughed together. They did not care to Ayz anymore.
“Why you are far from me?” Ayz said to Ryza.
“Nothing’s important!”
“You think that I am not important for you and Ola? Friendship never dies! You know it, but why do you do it to me?”
“Nothing’s important for us, if we stay here. I must go now!”
“Please, answer my question!”
Ryza just kept silent and than left. Ayz just kept silent and cried.
“Hellow Ola…”
“Hey…”
“Can you go to city hall now?”
“I can’t go there now.”
“Why?”
“I must go to Achy’s house.”
“Can I accompany you to go there?”
“No, thanks! I will go there with Ryza.”
“Ow… Ok… But I want tell you about something.”
“Is it important for me?”
“I don’t know. But it is very important for me.”
“Ow… Can you tell me other time?”
“It is very important for me. I want you and Ryza know about it.”
“Yeach… up to you. But there is no time for us.”
“Do I disturb you?”
“Now, I must go to Achy’s house.”
Tut.. tut.. tut.. Ola closed the telephone from Ayz.
“Ola… Ryza… You are very different now…” Ayz said.
          Ryza and Ola went home after visiting Achy’s house.
“Ryza, Ola, this is for you…” Ryza’s mother said.
“What is it Mom?”
“I don’t know. Ayz’s mother gives it to you.”
“Thanks Mom.”

I am so sorry friends. I can not to be the kind friend for you.
Now, I want to go home to my God. I am so sorry if I have many mistakes to you all. You want your day to be happy day, but I can not give it. I am so sorry.
But, do you know, something what make me happy in my life? When I stayed with you. When I was being your friend. I am very happy if I have friendship like you.
Thanks for all of you. Ryza, Ola, you are my best friends.

Ryza and Ola were sad because they couldn’t be Ayz’s friendship in her last life.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment