Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Because I don’t know how to love

Because I don’t know how to love

      “Stand up saou tao towani chikau friendship yorokobimo kurushimimo wakachiate.oh..oh..oh..tsuruju..tsuruju…forever friend of mine”. The song was often sung by four rock flowers are a boyband formed due to their sense of friendship.because coached since they were baby.They composed of Chechin who has the cutest face, Guan who has charismatic.Key who has a funny face which is identical to last vampire.and Niel has a very melodious voice.

            Day after day they spent with laughing.when they enter high school and above. It is not yet officially a student at the school, already many admire them and many women who pursue them. "Chechin .. oh your mouth make me fall in love with you ....."said one woman who was admiring the flower rock.but among them there is not much attention to his love life and never feel about love.he was Chechin. Chechin has a childish nature.
           One day when Flower Rock held a workout at the studio dance. arrival of a woman's voice singing behind the dance studio .that Guan was the first time heard that voice and He said "hey.hey .. listen to this voice of a woman .. very melodious singing ... .. ". Key was interrupted" what is this ghost voice .. oh no..i’m afraid! ". Then Chechin add" ah .. maybe not ... it melody sounds .it’s impossible if this sound is a ghost? ". Niel said "yes .. I agree!". Without long thought stepped directly Guan and saw who she was.
          When Guan saw that girl, he was stunned to see her beauty.and directly notify friends are Chechin, Niel, and Key was immediately met Guan. "How beautiful ..she is....". then they met each other. "Song HyoSang is my name .. but you just call me HyoSang". HyoSang said as she looked towards to Chechin.And Key only looked HyoSang and said in his self,”You are so beautiful to me HyoSang..i love you.”.
          Time went by, day by day they take a long time. Flower Rock did not meet with HyoSang.And HyoSang came back in unite, HyoSang a new student in Flower Rock’s school.Chechin was playing the guitar is making a song with his guitar in the garden school.but suddenly the voice of a woman was ring by singing songs from Chechin.Chechin was shocked. "whose voice is, here no one who .. but why her voice was so loud and really melodic.".
          Apparently HyoSang sung the song right in front of the ear of Chechin.
          When Chechin knew,he immediately startled "Oh my god ... sounds very melodic who are you? Like I've seen?". "I am a new student at this school .. well as women who used to sing in the back of your dance studio location. I’m HyoSang. "HyoSang said." Can you sing with me? "Said Chechin." Of course ... "Responsible HyoSang.Then Chechinand HyoSang sung together.And HyoSang and Chechin forgotten about the time.Night has came to their.Then Chechin and HyoSang fast a sleep.
          Key, Niel, and Guan keep looking Chechin.When they found, Key instantly shocked and bemused saw they slept together under the big three.Guan also surprised. "Why they are can be together here? Really weird!".
          Niel added, "looked at them,if I think they have the similarity of the face, usually if there are women and men was similar, meaning they were dating.". Guan said, "I hope so, looks fit, let me wake their.But will be good if we not restored them. "
          Key said directly angered Niel and Guan and said in his self, "what? Why they both can know this close? Not going to let me Hyosang with another male, even if it Chechin, my own friend.." Suddenly Guan came to Key and made him shock, "hey key, why you filmed? bring HyoSang hurry home! let me and Niel who bring Chechin go home. "Key was holding back HyoSang," HyoSang, carry you I was very happy. "The next day when Flower Rock gathered.
          "Chechin .. hey .. what are you doing with HyoSang yesterday?" Asked Niel."Ah..!Not!I and HyoSang only sing together.". chechin replied briefly.
Inwardly Key said. "I will soon get HyoSang love before you, Chechin!".
Suddenly Hyosang came.
"Hi .. Chechin..thanks yesterday you had a lift me went home." Said HyoSang
"Hey .. you're wrong ..HyoSang!you better to say thanks to Key. who drive you go home." Guan said explaining the HyoSang.
          "Oh .. I’m sorry .key thank you.". HyoSang said as she kept looking at the Chechin while Key just smiled sardonically. "Damn .. why HyoSang so to me?". Niel aske something to Chechin and Hyosang "Guys,you are looking at each other, right? You love each other?".
          Chechin and HyoSang just smile back and they kept constant at each other. "Oh god! What is the name of love? I fell in love at first sight, "said Chechin in his heart and HyoSang also said that..," this is indeed true love, I'm sure of it! I love chechin. ".
          Key increasingly angry and suddenly hyosang directly by the hand and direct her in the garden’s school.Guan, Niel, and Chechin just can say, "what's wrong with him?.
          Arriving at the school garden. "Hyosang .. I want to tell you something. ". key said. 'what it..?". HyoSang asked.But was before key to say it, suddenly seemed Hyosang sudden abdominal pain was also her maag was recurrent.And Chechin, Niel, and Guan came to this place.And never long think the length of direct Chechin bring HyoSang to the hospital.
          And when she reached hospital.Niel asked something on the key, "hey,, key why you were so strange to invite HyoSang to the school garden?". Key replied grudgingly, "no .. I'm just asking that whether she likes chechin or not? ". Guan also said." then what did she says? ".key answer,"she has not replied.".

          HyoSang suddenly unconscious, and when HyoSang opened her eyes,Chechin direct reflex says, "Saranghae ....". HyoSang was also answered, "I love you too". Anger Key increasingly peaked and he cried to his self, "No! No ! HyoSang really have to say it. ".
While HyoSang and Chechin hug each other.Guan and Niel said, "is really the most perfect couple in the world."
          Since then they officially become lovers, which is always where.And Key, he just can remain silent their intimacy But see day after day and year after year, Key increasingly can not stand .And decided to retake HyoSang in arms.
          When HyoSang go home from school, while she walking alone.Suddenly there was kidnap a men behind her and took her to a headquarters and tied with a rope. "Remove me! What are you doing? Who are you?". HyoSang said. "What are you sure you want to know Who amI?"Asked the men.

          It was also men immediately opened his mask and HyoSang was shocked. "Key ... .!!!! This is true you? why did you do this to me? "." hahahaha .... why are you so surprised to see me? should you not be surprised to see someone so love you any exceed and exceed chechin. "answered key.

          "Love me? You love me?" Ask HyoSang.Key answered with tears in his eyes. "Yes .. I love you so much .. I'm waiting for it .. and I'm not going to let anyone have you except me.". Hyosang surprised, "but .. I was the girlfriend of chechin.? he is your friend? ". Key added," I do not care .. I just want you and I give you two choices, you have to part with Chechin and make love with me, or you're going to bring my go abroad and live with me.what’s you choose? ". Hyosang replied," no .. I will not leave Chechin .. I love him very much .. you're evil! ". key was interrupted," that I already know the answer. you will go with me, tonight we went to Macau. ".
          Kikwang,older brother of hyoSang worried because HyoSang not get go home till night, and asked to Chechin to find her.Kikwang also do it, he is also looking HyoSang.Chechin accompanied his friends to find HyoSang. "HyoSang late into the night .. I'll keep looking for you". Chechin said in the liver.
          "Hey .. where is Key?". Asked Niel to Guan.Guan replied, "I also don’t know.i contacted his phone but his phone was off." Suddenly came a sms on mobile phone of Chechin "good-bye to all". When their car was also strike in front airport.One minute later Guan saw HyoSang enter to the airport. Not think the long, Niel call Kikwang and policy. and they immediately pursue HyoSang .And…..
          "Damn .. why they are can be here?... emergency .. they saw me ..." he said as he continued to hold HyoSang by force and kept running. "Key .. let me go! Chechin .. please help me ... ..!" Said HyoSang loudly .Key kept running even though the police had fired a warning shot. ".. key…release me the police will shoot you! you'd better let me go, rather than later you got shot!" pleaded HyoSang.
          Police continue to give warning shot happened. shots after shots were fired that last shot is shooted not Key but HyoSang.the shot was stuck right in the heart of HyoSang.And shot was very effective until the death has come to pick up HyoSang. "No hyosang ............ "said Chechin with loud shouts.

          Chechin ran directly toward and directly hug her.Chechin also rose and was heavily hit Key, "so all of this you do it? Huh? Hey Key.see to HyoSang.she died because of you, do you know? Our friendship is over and I never forgive you. "it was also with Kikwang, He burst into tears and said to Key," returned my sister ... I'll kill you .. Key ... ".
          ”Please forgive me .." said Key.Then Niel said, "ah! I don’t care.! there is no point in here.We will never forgive you", Guan also added, "What kind of friend are you? You think the who are you? Huh? You already damaging all.And bring smash,Sir... law him ….. we do not need a friend like you...".
Key have locked in his hands by the police.
"HyoSang .. do not leave me ... let's wake up ...." Chechin cried as He embraced and wept bitterly.
"HyoSang .. forgive me .. I'm really really sorry .. you're here because my ambisious.I'm sorry Because I don’t know how to love." Key said in his heart with tears in his eyes.

0 komentar:

Post a Comment