Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Faith,Bravery And Getherness

FAITH,BRAVERY And GETHERNESS

       In the dead of night,deep in my heart,I pray ask for forgiveness to Allah,I feel bad it’s cause many problems in my life and ifeel sad everyday,every remember My brother,Rio, yah…My brother was dead because of fighting in a place by some people are tht student of high school but some people in the area said that my brother,Rio didn’t know about the fighten.
       But some fighters who killed my brother though that my brother was their enemy.They ran to my brother but my brother,Rio didn’t knew anything so he didn’t do anything until the students fought him,my brother just screamed in pain he couldn’t do anything,people around the area didn’t help my brother they were afraid,they let my brother fighten.
        One of the students thurst the knife to my brother’s stomache, the students were afraid when they saw my brother sickness and ran to let my brother,a few later one of my brothers friend saw my brother and brought him to hospital but it was late,my brother dead and made my family and I were sad.
That is bad day ever in my life but the police who handle this cass couldn’t find the killer,I’m so dissapoint because that.
        Sometime I still remember my brother especially about his dream,he wanted to study in UK and watch Arsenal FC who admired in Emirates Stadium,I’m sad because he couldn’t reach his dream and I swear that I will answer his dream.
        First day I go to school since absent one week,I feel happy because my friends receive me happily,they know me so they try to entertain me,Yeah…I forget to introduce myself,I’m Ayesha but my friends and my family usually call me Aya,I have big dream like I said before that I will answer and try to reach my brothers dream,I have strong motivation to reach my my dream even so hard,and I alsi have friends who always entertain and motivate me,they also have big dream like me and we want reach our dream together.
Sheila,she’s great friend,she’s smart and reative she wants to build moslem boutique,Ayu,she’s the tbest one about religion everything about heaven and hell,she wants to build Islamic school,Mira,she’s my funniest friend,her hobby is eating,eatig andeating,she wants to build big restaurant and make traditional food become famous.
        One day at school,my friend and I were talking about our dream.
“Listen,I’m not sure that I can reach my dream,you kow…it’s not easy”Sheila said.
“Come on guys,where there’s a wiil there’s a way,we must be confident!Always pray to Allah and I sure that it’s possible”Ayu said.
        “It’s so easy to say but noy easy to do,we need something real!”Mira said unconfidently.
“Look,I agree with Ayu ,I sure that we can reach our dream
We just need Faith,Bravery to dream higher and Getherness!” I said confidently.
“Yeah…you are right we are not giving up!we can do this!” Sheila,Mira and Ayu said together.
We graduated from high school to study higer,Sheila follow test to join schoolarship in one of University in Singapore,she foolow test seriously,she wants to be moslem designer and givebest clothes for us,Ayu failed to join schoolarship in Kairo but she didn’t give up she joined othertest and finally she could do do that she entered to University in Turkey,Mira,she study in Japan to know more about food and me now I am joining test to entered in University in UK,I’m so nervous but I don’t want to dissapoint my family and my friends who give me support,I want to give the best for them,I walk confidently I hope I can do well,I sit on the chair and start to do the test.And 2 hour later I walk out.
        One week after the test,I see the announcement and I’m so surprise I allowed to study in UK,after that I back home and ready to give great news to my family and my friendswho waiting me in home.
When I meet them isay that I allowed in UK,they’re sohappy and proud of me,that’s cause my family and also my friends They push me to do the best for my life,and also my friend can reach their dream because we believe that we can do anything if we serious and we believe in Faith,Bravery and Getherness.
The real frienship is not about friend to talking gossip,shopping or so on but more than that because the real friendship must be able to motivate our self and give spirit.
        Time passed,but it always winter in London,spring come late this year but I enjoy it,tomorrow I will bring my family to watch Arsenal the favorite team of my brother in Emirates Stadium and my friends also come and watch Arsenal with me.Before that I get the telephone from ploce in Indonesia,they said that the killer of my brother was catched,that is make my family and I happy.I sure that my brother in heaven also happy.
        Finally we can reach our dreams because 3 keys”Faith,Bravery and Getherness”,remember that no one is perfect but nothing is impossible in this world

0 komentar:

Post a Comment